Work Flow Efficiency
10.1″ intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive and Box.1
Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
1. Subscription to a third-party cloud service required. Subject to third-party cloud service providers’ terms and conditions.
Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
Control who has access to the device, and to which features, using a host of flexible authentication methods — picture login, PIN code, user name/password, or card access. 2
2. Requires additional option.
Note: Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance.
Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.3
Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third party devices, job routing and powerful scan workflows.
3. Available 2Q 2018.
Device and Fleet Management
Designed for quick, easy deployment.
Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images, thanks to Canon’s V2color profile.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.4
4. For current EPEAT rating (Gold/Silver/Bronze), please visit www.epeat.net.
CANON and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. Not responsible for typographical errors. *Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary. All printout images and effects are simulated.
- Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof is based on the third-party cloud provider’s current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider’s terms and conditions. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon U.S.A., Inc. represents or warrants any third party product, service or feature referenced hereunder.
- Available on AppStoreSM. . Compatible with iPad 2 or later, running iOS 6.1 or later. Data charges may apply. Printed output will be same size as original file. Mobile device and large format printer must utilize the same network. Printer must be connected to the same router that mobile device is connected to via wireless capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients. In order to print from imagePROGRAF Print Utility, user must open their PDF file in another, supported iPad app. Then, the user would select “Open in” and choose the print utility app.
- SingleSensor Technology Assembly means that multiple sensors are contained in one assembly device
- A1 plain paper, cut speed: fast mode.
- For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon Alliance and Industry Market list of RIP vendors.
- For AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT 2000. 2000i, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 – 2015
- The starter ink tanks initially packaged with the printer are not the same capacity as the replacement ink tanks specified here.
- The maximum printable length varies depending on the application, OS, and RIP used.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.